Hi Guys! We are continuing the trend alerts for everything Design at the Las Vegas Market, Days 2 + 3!
- Natural Wood is making a comeback, people…and we ain’t mad about it! Vignette from Four Hands Furniture.
- Bold Colors: how adorable are these pillows from the Floor 9 Living Showroom?!?
3. Details, Details, Details. Look at this lovely vignette from Uttermost. The mirrors and cabinet complement each other perfectly!
4. Objects of interest: We love this whole dining scene from Bobo Intriguing Objects.
5. All Gold Everything: You can really never go wrong with gold…I mean look at this cabinet and flower installation from Bliss Home Furnishings!!
6. Retro is the new Black: Safavieh is on trend with contemporary furniture that has a retro feel. We can’t wait to see what else they come out with!
Check back tomorrow with our final round up of #lvmkt 2016!